Yikes, I was scared on the car ride to the airport. But from then on, I was surprisingly peaceful. I was even peaceful as I stood on the edge of the plane looking down knowing that I was about to plunge head-on toward the earth. My mom even noted how calm she felt as she watched her daughter jump out of a plane! The experience was amazing. It was beautiful and we all will probably go again.
My mom giving the thumbs up. She paid for the picture package, I couldn't afford both the jump and pictures. My mom may never do it again so she paid to document the event. We might be able to convince her otherwise.
My mom jumping out of the plane. Look how beautiful O-Town and surrounding areas look. She Rocks!
7 comments:
Blast you all to heck!! I always get so happy when I click on googlereader and see that you have a new post, but then I was kind of like, "WHY!! Why is Kelly the funnest adventurer in the world!! Why won't I ever one bit try and be!?" Seriously! So so fun. Were you screaming your head off the whole time or just quietly watching yourself fall to earth? That top pic of your mom is super cool!!! You are officially the coolest mom alive now.
that is so awesome. i'm glad i got to see a few pics of your adventure! and i'm glad your blog doesn't have to be dead. just tune into it when you feel like it. nice job.
HAH! That was freakin AWESOME! I am so scared to death of the idea....hmmm maybe going with you Kel does have some appeal....You are the coolest, but esp your mom. OK keep me posted.....
O and thank goodness the blog is alive and well or how else would we get this?
not i! but I am glad you posted!!!!!!!
Wow-the picts make it much more real. So awesome. You and your mom & SIL just did one more thing to make me realize how amazing you all are!
I may think about it...
Did I just write that?
Yeah Kelly. It is on my bucket list but I am sure I wont get around to it for a while.
Post a Comment