Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Here are a couple of "ghosts" from Halloween past. Did we have fun or what? I hope all of you have a great Halloween and a wonderful fall season. Isn't great? Have you seen more beautiful leaves?

One year, Shannon and I decided to be "pumpkin heads". I do still have the overalls in case I choose to put a pumpkin on my head again. Anyway, the hole that I cut for my head was too small and suffocating so I cut a bigger hole and the result was less than desirable (it kind of reminds me of that one dude with some sort of cap on his head from the Fat Albert cartoons) but I still had fun. That's what I get for having a big head! The following is the next year (I'm guessing) but wow, give some girls some vinyl, spray paint, some time and you get some sweet looking super heroes! I loved this year. The costumes that we made were so much fun. We just went from party to party showing off our awesome looks! Shannon as Bat Girl, Me as Wonder Woman, Meg as Poison Ivy and Nancy as Cat Woman All I can say is Happy Halloween! I wish you all many years of creative costuming (someday I will return)! I would really like to be Wonder Woman again, maybe I'll make Dave be Superman.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

I am always so giddy with excitement when I see you have a new post, and tonight I was even featured? It is almost too dreamy to be real.

You guys look like the cutest best friend pumpkin heads in the world. I am totally shaking with laughter as I think of that picture and how I'd forgotten you looked like the kid from Fat Albert.

And, yes, be Wonder Woman again -- you were thee most wonder womany a girl could ever be.

Perla said...

YESSSS! i was so happy to see those pumpkin heads when i came to your blog! niiiiice! those were certainly some good times. we totally put lyle dabb to shame in our costumes. of course i'm referring to the superhero ones. you make a way better wonder woman than he does.

Lover of Sweets said...

Ha ha ha! At first I was like "what is Lyle Dabb doing inside?" So confusing for a minute! You guys looked like the best of friends...both pumpkins and superheroes. I like how the post started...you know, talking about our beautiful fall and the turning leaves and then I looked outside this morning and wanted to kill myself. SNOW!!! BLAGH!

Weiner said...

HAH! THAT IS SO SO AWESOME!!! The BEST time EVER!! You are the cooolest, especially that you look like the dude on fat Albert that wears that hat like your pumpkin.
PLease o please send me these pics and any others you have!!!

Weiner said...

O and I forgot to say that you are the BEST WONDER WOMAN EVER!!!!

Weiner said...

AAAAHHH I just realized I am signed in as Josh/weiner....suck

Kass said...

Awesome...you have got to get back into the costume scene. You are amazing at it...especially that Wonder Woman costume. ha ha I was dying at the Pumpkin Heads too...you could do Lyle Dabb's job for sure!