I just told my friend that I was such a "HAIR BRAIN". What in the world?
I know that words and phrases have their origins, but come on, where did this come from? Could I seriously open up my scalp and see hair in there? That is gross but the real gross part is hair where it absolutely does not belong like in the cranial cavity.
Speaking of hair, where it doesn't belong, have any of you seen those pioneer rugs that they used to make out of BRAIDED HUMAN HAIR? Who had the fine chore of "gathering" the hair? Who had to groom it and braid it? That was a really sickening experience for me when I saw one of those "treasures" on display at a museum.
I could go on and on about the grossness of hair in other places rather than attached to heads but I won't.
Now get on the origin of "HAIR BRAIN" for me!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh Kell how I love you. Yah, hair on your brain makes me want to vomit. That is the thing about hair and nails they are lovely as can be til separated from the body . . . then -- gross. Anywho, love ya hair brain!!
OK hair brain cutey, where are your trip pics?!!! And I hate to tell you but when you have dream hair like yours its just one of the side effects that a little goes to the brain...JK You are the least hair brain person I know! Now PICS!!!!
LOL! Where did u come from?! You're so funny. Let's get all our boys together soon!
You had me curious so I googled it but I can't find the origins for it. Maybe its a language translation thing. Like the saying "nada nada limonada" in spanish means "no big deal", but if you translate to english its something like "nothing, nothing, lemonade"
well seriously you need to post more often
ooohh...gross...
how lovely the downy hair on the head of my little infant or as i brush my girls' long blonde locks. but you just made me have this image of a doctor doing an autopsy and discovering a head full of ratty hair and it is so disturbing i think i might throw up.
but i love that you thought so much about "hair brain" and i will never be able to tell jason to quit with all the "hair brain ideas" again with out thinking of this post. okay, i never say that but now, if i ever do...
thanks for nice comments on my blog, kell. i am doing well. i have had a couple of crying days, especially on snowy mornings, but i am actually quite amazed at how stable i am feeling.
haha. meg called you hair brain cutey!!!
You are one crazy nut! Oh, did you see my new post just for you? Check it out hair lover.
Post a Comment