I can't wait to see what gets posted for me. I totally expect Mugsy, Nance and Perla to illustrate my life. I will eagerly await each new post and perhaps add some new ones...but since Mugs has started this, she must finish it, thanks I love it.
Whatever, I am not posting for you. I am waiting with baited breathe to hear about your life and to see pics of your darling family . . . even though I will be super mad every time you get to go on another trip.
6 comments:
Your Mom will finish it!
Only your mom knows how to blog and talk on the phone at the same time...get my password to Perla and Nancy so I can do the same with them...
Only your mom knows how to blog and talk on the phone at the same time...get my password to Perla and Nancy so I can do the same with them...
Only your mom told me how to publish a double comment...that is tricky...love ya mommy Sharon
hahaha. i am excited about this beautiful new blog! :) and so is your mom
Whatever, I am not posting for you. I am waiting with baited breathe to hear about your life and to see pics of your darling family . . . even though I will be super mad every time you get to go on another trip.
Post a Comment