In the 80s I was a super groovy, hip chic. Psyche. No, I was. So were my friends. Here I am in front of my house on 22nd Street. This outfit was what my friend Shannon considered "perfect". Guess sweatshirt. Esprit would have sufficed as well. Jean skirt. Keds with white socks. And of course the perfectly coiffed bangs. Nice. Even the stance was just right for a modeling shoot for the famous book, "The Awesome Foursome".
Friday, May 2, 2008
Eighties
In the 80s I was a super groovy, hip chic. Psyche. No, I was. So were my friends. Here I am in front of my house on 22nd Street. This outfit was what my friend Shannon considered "perfect". Guess sweatshirt. Esprit would have sufficed as well. Jean skirt. Keds with white socks. And of course the perfectly coiffed bangs. Nice. Even the stance was just right for a modeling shoot for the famous book, "The Awesome Foursome".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Sweet...psyche! Your mom's sweet...double psyche!!
your dog hooker is sweet, too. PSYCHE to infinity.
Awesome foursome? I thought it was JJ SPLAK.
Kelly, Good to know you check your blog so often...Now start posting!!!
O Kell its really sad when you won't even respond on your own blog.....I am getting so sad....
Mugs...I can feel your disappointment and I really feel guilty and I actually have a lot of stuff that I want to post, I have just been too busy this past couple of weeks, next week should seriously be better, I feel like I am on the verge of becoming a serious blogger...don't loose hope!
O kell how relieved I am to hear such good news! I love that your "on the verge of becoming a serious blogger!"
she is so tempted to post. she thinks she wants to. maybe someday she will enter this beautiful world we have created for her.
I just keep wishing and wishing I could keep tabs on my Kellski. Sigh.
oh nice! I am so glad I happened to check the bookclub blog and found out that you now have a blog Kelly! I especially love love love the eighties outfit...I bet you were so popular in those....keds were the bomb!
I really think that the tall guy in your pics is hot....so hot! Think you can hook me up sometime? Well, let me know.
Hey Kelly! You are so good at this blogging thing!
Come on! I thought for sure you would catch on and be just as addicted as us crazies that like to post all the time!
Kelly, you have a blog! So cool-now get posting. BTW I would love you to read my blog anytime-just sign into blogger w/ your email & password & you're good. I may go public sometime, but for now I have to keep my life on the low down. j/k As far as I know you accepted my invite, so log in & comment so I know you're there. p.s. You were way too hip in the 80's.
Post a Comment