8 favorite TV shows (not in any particular order)
1. American Idol
2. Jazz Games
3. Survivor
4. 30 Rock
5. The Office
6. My Name is Earl
7. Man vs Wild
8. Desperate Housewives
It is becoming harder and harder to sit down and actually watch TV anymore and now that my kids are starting to enjoy some evening TV, my tastes have changed, hence #1, #2, #3 and #7
8 Things I did yesterday (since yesterday was just work I am going to go with Monday)
1. Exercised at 6:00 am
2. Cleaned the house
3. Picked Will up at Preschool
4. Made Lunch
5. Made heart cookies
6. Shoveled some heavy, wet snow
7. Put together a billion puzzles
8. Had Family Home Evening
8 Things that I look forward to
1. Trip to Mexico in March
2. Spring
3. Gardening
4. Sun
5. My brother's mystery murder night party
6. My craft room/utility room being done
7. Book Club
8. Warmth
Wow, someone has seasonal affective disorder!
I thought I might add some summery pictures to enhance my longing for being outside. I hate to wish away time because it goes all too fast but at this time of year, the sights, smells and feelings of spring and summer seem like they will never get here!
The last cool picture is of Will's ear that got chomped on by some mysterious bug in Hawaii last March...he has such a cool face!
8 Favorite Restaurants (I eat out too much so nothing sounds good)
1. Warren's, not really a restaurant but good fast, fattening food
2. Pizzeria
3. El Matador
4. Biaggi's
5. Roosters
6. Ligori's, some don't like the fake mushrooms but it is all good
7. Eastern Winds
8. PF Chang's
8 Things I Wish For
1. Be the tambourine shaker in a disco band
2. Run my own school
3. Live in a different country for at least two years
4. Learn to speak Spanish more fluently
5. Earn a doctorate degree (ew did I just type that?)
6. Be a better mother
7. Completion of my craft/utility room
8. Be a better wife
I don't think that 8 people read my blog but I will tag a couple people who might be out there
Kass
Maribeth
Sherice
La Perla
Mugsy
7 comments:
Blast you and your productive (reproductive??) Monday. You put me to shame. Also, jealous jealous of the Mexico trip! But the tambourine girl. Now that is the Kelly I know and love. We were meant to Disco. Now, could you get over here and tell me what on earth is a plant and what's a weed and what is just a dead plant and what I'm to do!!?? Ohh, I do want to see you soon! I loved the visit at La Parentals.
Thanks for tagging me. i thoguht we were friends! :)
Thanks for the summer pics. Culley & I were just missing Hawaii when I read your post.
Yes you are back! I love your pics c u tmw
thanks for the great visions of you dancing with adam suttlemyer with some kind of turban on your head during one of our videos in my dad's office. good times.
Such a fun post, Kell! I had no idea you were a disco fan. We've got to get you movin' on that one. Ok, hurry and get your Mexico trip done so we can do our girl's trip! :)
Disco? What about tap dance? I thought your true love is tap dance. Oh well...I guess I don't even know who you are. Didn't Adam Suttlemeyer go to BL? Hmm. Well, fun post, I love knowing randomy things about my friends.
Glad to see you are back to blogging. I was wondering where you had gone. Thanks for the tag. I seriously just finished one very similar to this one. Maybe I'll have to fill in the blanks. I loved reading your list, we are HUGE Man vs. Wild fans around here. Pretty much anything on the Discovery Channel is pretty sweet :)
Post a Comment